Cosmetic packaging testing items mainly include: barrier performance testing (gas permeability test and water vapor permeability test), friction coefficient (material surface smoothness), tensile strength and elongation, peel strength, heat sealing strength (heat sealing strength) ), sealing and leak testing, impact resistance testing, thickness testing, solvent residue testing, printing quality testing, etc.
1. Barrier performance testing of cosmetic packaging testing instruments
Barrier property refers to the barrier effect of packaging materials on permeable substances such as gas (such as oxygen) and liquid (water vapor). Barrier performance is an important factor affecting the quality of the product during the shelf life.
2. Strength testing of cosmetic packaging
Strength testing includes the tensile strength of packaging materials, composite film peel strength, heat sealing strength, tear strength, puncture resistance and other indicators. Tensile strength refers to the maximum stress that the material can withstand before breaking. Through testing, it can effectively solve the packaging damage and fracture caused by the external force due to the insufficient mechanical strength of the selected packaging material. Peel strength, also known as composite strength, is used to detect the bonding strength between layers in the composite film. If the bonding strength is too low, problems such as leakage caused by separation between layers may easily occur during packaging and use. The heat seal strength is to detect the strength of the seal. During the storage and transportation of the product, once the heat seal strength is too low, it will cause problems such as cracking of the heat seal and leakage of the contents. Puncture resistance is an index for evaluating the ability of packaging to resist puncture by hard objects.
3. Cosmetic packaging sealing performance test
The sealing performance test can ensure that the sealing of the entire product package is intact, and prevent the deterioration of the packaged material due to leakage due to poor sealing performance of the product.
Fourth, cosmetic packaging headspace gas analysis
hga-01 headspace gas analyzer is used for the determination of oxygen, carbon dioxide gas content and mixing ratio in sealed bags, bottles, cans and other packaging; The content and proportion of gas components can be evaluated, so as to guide production and ensure the realization of product shelf life.
5. Impact resistance test of cosmetic packaging
Test the impact resistance of packaging materials to ensure that the selected packaging materials can effectively protect the product. There are two test methods for impact resistance test: dart impact and pendulum impact.
Six, cosmetic packaging tear performance test:
The packaging of the product may be torn due to external force during storage and transportation. Sufficient tear resistance and expansion force can reduce tear transmission and avoid packaging leakage.
7. Cosmetic packaging friction coefficient (surface smoothness)
The inner and outer surfaces of the food film should have suitable smoothness to ensure good opening and smooth conveying and packaging on high-speed production lines.
Eight, cosmetic packaging thickness measurement
Thickness is the basic indicator for detecting thin films. The uneven thickness will not only affect the tensile strength and barrier properties of the film, but also affect the subsequent processing of the film.
Nine, printed matter testing equipment
1. The bonding fastness of the printing ink layer: ygj-02 adhesive tape pressing and rolling machine and blj-02 disc peeling test machine are used together, which are suitable for plastic film and cellophane decorative prints (including composite films) produced by gravure printing process. printed matter) to carry out the test test of the bonding fastness of the printing ink layer. It is also used to test the adhesion state of the surface layer formed by vacuum coating, surface coating, compounding and other related processes.
2. mcj-01a friction tester: suitable for testing the abrasion resistance of the printing ink layer of printed matter, the abrasion resistance of the photosensitive layer of the ps version and the abrasion resistance of the surface coating of related products. Effectively analyze the problems of poor rub resistance of printed matter, peeling ink layer, low printing endurance of ps version and poor coating hardness of other products.
3. rt-01 friction tester: test for abrasion resistance of printing ink layer. Arc movement mode; double-station symmetrical design, high test efficiency, in line with international standards such as astm and tappi
10. Packaging solvent residue detection
The residual amount of solvent in the packaging bag is directly related to the safety of the user. In order to ensure safety, a gas chromatograph should be used to detect the residual amount of the solvent.
1. gc6890 gas chromatograph: professionally used for the detection and analysis of solvent residues in packaging materials.
2. gc7800 gas chromatograph: professionally used for the detection and analysis of solvent residues or solvent purity in packaging materials